It is the feeling that us goes through many long and today it has confirmed the latest report of the Ministry of industry which is detected a significant decline in the quality of mobile telephone service If we compare the data from the first quarter of 2010 compared to the previous years.
The reduction of investment by telecommunications operators are conducting is being noted in the sector shedding unfortunate data showing as 15 of the 18 measured parameters offer worst results. Some data:
Quality of calls and the service
- The index of calls failed between mobile connections has grown from the 0.24% in 2008 to the 1.73% in 2010.
- Connections from a mobile to a landline phone have a high quality of 8.6 out of 10 while the Mobile quality is low to obtain a score of 6.9.
Resolution of questions or issues
- The procedures of portability problems they have gone from the 0.92% in 2009 to the 1.34% in 2010.
- Calls to the customer services which were answered within 20 seconds passed from the 79.08% to the 70.15% and the effective consultations in such services lasted an average of 46 seconds to 25 seconds of 2009.
- The time of claims solution It has gone from 3.53 days in 2008 to 5.94 in 2009 and 12.89 days in 2010.
- The corrections to invoices they went up 0.19% to 0.29% in 2010.
These data again show that you we need to continue to invest in all kinds of fields such as: improvements in billing systems, improvements in nets or greater control over the quality of the service to the customer with better training of agents rather than focusing on other less important data.