Women of all ages like to have a beautiful skin, flawless and youthful appearance. However, from the age of 40 are needed more efforts to get the skin with both dream.
We know also that is in this age that if they begin to reveal the mistakes we made in the past. The long hours under intense sun, the lack of adequate daily routines using the wrong products leave your mark now.
So, check out our 5 tips for skin care from 40 .
- The beauty of your skin starts from the inside out, so do a careful feeding. It is very common to dedicate great part of our time to family and professional life, forgetting our own needs and a balanced diet. We recommend that you include in your diet plenty of vegetables and fruit and to avoid excessive consumption of sugars and fats, that can enhance the appearance of skin problems.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day. Ideally, drink 6 to 8 glasses of water daily. The water helps to eliminate toxins and makes the skin look brighter and healthier. Dehydration will not only make you feel tired and lacking in energy, as its effects also will disclose directly on your appearance.
- Choose the most suitable creams for the skin problems that most affect. Need to reduce wrinkles? Give it more elasticity or firmness to the skin? You can find for sale products for each specific problem or simply opt for a global anti-aging. Have a day cream with SPF to use every morning and a cream indicated for the night because it is at this point that your skin will regenerate. Eye contour cream is also essential, since it is in this area that the age is revealed faster.
- We have referred to throughout our articles how the Sun can damage your skin, but from 40 any errors quickly becomes visible on your skin. So it is especially important to take precautions and avoid excessive sun exposure, which can lead to premature aging, wrinkles, dry skin and in some cases serious skin diseases. Again we recommend the use of day cream with SPF for use before you leave home.
- Over the years your skin changes, which means your skin type may have changed too. Thus becomes essential to know exactly the needs of your skin, so you can choose also the creams and beauty products more suitable for the skin problems that most affect in this new stage of your life.