CAPITAL – HANOI
– the capital, where there is a lot of greenery, lakes, pagodas and bed monuments
– A center of culture and statehood with a thousand-year history
– Informative and interesting: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Temple of Literature, Pagoda on one pillar, Lake of the Returned Sword, puppet theater on the water, shopping old quarters in the city center with a silk street.
– Fabulous bay with more than 3000 quaint islands, protected by UNESCO, where Vietnamese symbols of majestic nature are combined: water, moss-covered rocks and greenery
– Informative and interesting: Cruises on sailboats or luxury yachts, excursions to mysterious, uninhabited islands with caves and grottoes made of stalactites and stalagmites.
The best time to visit is from March to October
Hue is an imperial city.
– Ancient capital built by the last Nguyen royal feudal dynasty (1802-1945)
– Famous for its poetry, ancient temples, palaces, imperial citadel, tombs of emperors of the last royal dynasty and pagodas.
– Informative and interesting: a junk ride along the quiet and romantic Fragrant River, a costumed imperial dinner accompanied by folk music, a special cuisine of Central Vietnam.
The best time to visit is from May to October.
DA NANG AND HOY AN
– Da Nang and Hoi An are located in the center of Vietnam, they are separated by the picturesque Hai Van Pass with a serpentine road. – in Da Nang
there is a unique Museum of Cham culture, which has preserved the ancient relics of the once great state of Champa – Informative and interesting: the coast of Da Nang and Hoi An with a wide strip of sandy beaches – a resort area with newly built hotels on the coastline Bathing season from May to July.
– One of the most popular resorts in Vietnam, it is sunny all year round
– Numerous islands along the coast, where daily cruises are arranged
– Informative and interesting: Po Nagar Cham towers, opportunities for underwater sports, diving and scuba diving, a park has been created on one of the islands entertainment Vinpearlland with an aquarium, water slides, a shopping gallery.
The best time to visit is September to May
– Fishing villages along the sea, sand hills, coconut groves, boat piers
– Along the coast of Muine there are many hotels in a variety of styles
– Informative and interesting: red canyon, sand dune walks, windsurfing, parasurfing, fishing, golf clubs.
The best time to visit is September to May
Chi Minh City – Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) is called the “pearl of Indochina” where there is a noticeable influence of French culture, the city has many buildings of French architecture.
– an energetic city, an Asian business center with shops, hotels, shopping centers and all kinds of bars on the roofs of high-rise hotels
– Informative and interesting: Notre Dame de Saigon, Chinatown Cho Lon, Ben Thanh market, Kuti tunnels in the vicinity of the city where Vietnamese soldiers hid during Japanese occupation, a trip to the Mekong Delta – My Tho (the largest area for rice growing, fruit growing and breeding of river fish and shrimp), spicy and refreshing cuisine of South Vietnam.
PHUKUOC AND KONDAO
– two islands in the south of Vietnam, ideal for diving and sea cruises
– Informative and interesting: Museum of the Revolution in Con Dao, the most delicate sandy beaches, mountains covered with virgin forests and impenetrable jungle.
There is no religious fanaticism and racial prejudice in the country, and travel around the country is generally safe. However, rickshaw rides after dark should be avoided. You should not carry large amounts of money with you, especially when visiting crowded places or markets. Shoes must be removed when entering a Buddhist temple. Photographing temples and other religious buildings should only be obtained with permission.
Vaccinations for tourists entering Vietnam are not required.
- Ninh Thuan is a province on the coast of the South China Sea. Well-groomed beaches and warm azure water are the main reason why tourists come here.
- The vibrant and colorful villages of Ninh Thuan are home to 28 different ethnic groups, each of which will introduce you to the rich culture of Vietnam.
- Head to the hot spring health resorts of Krong Fa and Tan Son.
- Get to know the nature of Vietnam in the Nui Chua National Park, where you will meet rare species of animals, birds and plants.